Saturday, February 11, 2006

I'm feeling kinda needy today. . .

because I definitely have two papers due Wednesday. And it's not going well. And I have a lot scheduled between now and then.

So I thought I would do this. . . You google your name and "needs", and take the first ten appropriate results:

1. "Lauren Needs Attention."


2. "Lauren needs all the nerve transmission help she can get, so we vow to improve that part of her diet."

3. "Lauren needs to figure out what happened - or she could be next."

4. "lauren needs a permmm"

5. "Lauren needs the ruby that she believes the Duke of Chillhart's ancestors stole from her family to rescue her sister Beth."

6. "Having said that, I'm certainly of the opinion that Lauren needs no further adjustments to herself, so hopefully that'll be the last alteration she makes to an already perfect body."

7. "Lauren Needs Our Help. Fortunately, Lauren is surrounded by so many wonderful people."

8. "Lauren needs to find a way to handle her crush on Alexa’s older bother Chris, who attends the games with his girlfriend."

9. "My parents put all the effort in the world toward me, but it's hard for them when Lauren needs so much."

10. "Yea Lauren needs to go somewhere!! She is just jealous of Kristin's beauty, and talent of PiMpIn guys!!! she needs to get off Kristin's back, and let her do her own thing!!!"


Thanks to Justine and Krissy for the idea. . .

Edited to add:

"Lauren needs to learn how to tunnel through the walls."

"Lauren needs to bite the dust. However, you know she won't die."

"Lauren needs to understand my stubbornness and I need to understand Lauren's indecision."

"Lauren needs to look as if she was mistreated; Syd gladly punches her."

"Lauren needs a patient and loving owner, preferably a woman since she responds better to women than men."

"At fifty, overweight Lauren needs work."

"I think Lauren needs to learn how to spell before she insults someone such as Jen Aniston, what do you think?"

"Not that Lauren needs a lot of nurturing. For her, singing is a spontaneous reaction to life."

"Lauren needs a miracle from our awesome and extremely capable God!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In all things..... I am with you. Sorry to hear the pressure's hurting, nothing you can't get thru tho, I am confident of that. I miss you lots - and I love you lots. I will try to get ahold of you tomorrow. Hang in there kitten.

xoxoxo Mom

Anonymous said...

As always, you will come through and win the brass ring.

We know.

g & g

Stevie B said...

This made me laugh hard

em & em said...

Hey Lauren

Such a fun game. Thanks for the idea. Hope you are having a blast amongst all the work.