Sunday, May 07, 2006

What your WMP says about you

Hey Everyone,

I've been horribly lax about updating my blog lately, but I don't want to let it slide completely. I have come to love my little turtlepower, though she moves slowly and at times it can be a bit of a burden to carry my house on my back. But don't stop checking. I'm planning to work on some updates this week, with pictures from my time in Europe and new info about my next venture. . . a MISSIONS TRIP TO BANGLADESH!!! with InterVarsity/Urbana. This is my new focus, and I hope to share a bit about the vision for the trip and the preparation process.

But for now, I'll share something on the lighter side, copied from Steve's blog (rate him on VARB). . . here it is:


Instructions
1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question.
3.) Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4.) Don't be petty enough to cheat on something as ridiculous as an online "meme" determined completely by chance, please.

1.) How am I feeling today?
Sunday Morning
Maroon 5
(Today was, indeed, Sunday.)

2.) Where will I get Married?
Quicksand
Lillix

3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
Such Great Heights
Iron and Wine

4.) What is/was highschool like?
Issues
Montrell Darrett
(Okay, these have been pretty spot on so far, but that's just creepy.)

5.) What is the best thing about me?
Swing Life Away
Rise Against

6.) How is today going to be?
Every Ghetto, Every City
Lauryn Hill

7.) What is in store for this weekend?
Newborn Friend
Seal

8.) What song describes my parents?
Be My Escape
Relient K

9.) How is my life going?
Anything
Third Day
(Could that be more ambiguous? Please? . . . This could be a good way to write horoscopes or fortune cookies.)

10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
Don't Panic
Coldplay
(Hee.)

11.) How does the world see me?
Karma
Alicia Keys

12.) What do my friends really think of me?
Rollin'
Big & Rich
(How is that even in my player?)

13.) Do people secretly lust after me?
Befriended
Kendall Payne and Matt Redman

14.) How can I make myself happy?
When He Returns
Rance Allen
(True that!)

15.) What should I do with my life?
Bonded
Tait

16.) Will I ever have children?
Freedom Time
Lauryn Hill
(Is that a no?)

17.) What is some good advice?
On Your Porch
The Format

18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
I Shot the Sheriff
Bob Marley
(lol)

19.) What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
God of All Splendour
Vineyard
(Wow, sounds like I'm living quite the double life -- stealth mode!)

20.) What type of men/women do you like?
The Fatal Wound
Switchfoot

21.) Will you get married?
Incomplete
Backstreet Boys
(Okay. . . serves me right for allowing that song on my computer.)

22.) What should I do with my love life?
Interlude 1
Kenoly Brothers

23.) Where will you live?
In the Light
dc Talk
(Yes!)

24.) What will your dying words be?
Rock of Ages
Integrity Worship Singers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wicked... you know lauren, you spend too much time on the computer... but i love what you come up with :)

carlyrae said...

Wow! you're alive! how are you? hope you had a good time in ... wherever you were. can't wait to see you in the fall!